NHS Confederation, 29 May 2015
‘Improving England’s Mental Health: The First 100 Days and Beyond’ has been produced jointly by Centre for Mental Health, the Mental Health Foundation, Mental Health Network, Mind, Rethink Mental Illness and the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
The 100 day plan sets out five priority areas for action. Actions include:
1. Ensure fair funding for mental health
2. Give children a good start in life
3. Improve physical health care for people with mental health problems
4. Improve the lives of people with mental health problems
5. Enable better access to mental health services
Click here for further information and to download the report.