Skills for Health, July 2016
Skills for Health have launched a new Learning Disabilities Core Skills Education and Training Framework.
Developed by Skills for Health, Health Education England (HEE) and Skills for Care, commissioned by the Department of Health, the framework sets out the essential skills and knowledge necessary for all staff involved in learning disabilty care.
The framework will enable organisations to:
- Identify key skills and knowledge for roles and team
- Plan and design content for education and training
- Commission education and training
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Support performance management processes and the assessment of competence
Click here to access the framework.