Skills for Health, July 2016
Skills for Health, Health Education England and Skills for Care have launched a comprehensive new resource to support health and social care staff and educators in England who work with people living with a learning disability.
The Learning Disabilities Core Skills Education and Training Framework sets out the essential skills and knowledge necessary for all staff involved in learning disabilty care and will enable organisations to:
- Identify key skills and knowledge for roles and team
- Plan and design content for education and training
- Commission education and training
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Support performance management processes and the assessment of competence
Click here to download the resource.