The Commonwealth Fund, January 2018
Commonwealth Fund study that at efforts to integrate care in the United States that identifies five common challenges:
- inadequate strategies to sustain cost-savings, improvement, and funding;
- lack of accurate and timely measurement of return on investment;
- lack of mechanisms to share potential savings between health care and social services providers;#
- lack of expertise to integrate multiple data sources during health care or social services provision;
- lack of a cross-sector workflow evidence base.
Consensus is needed on the most appropriate payment models and ways to move away from fee-for-service.
Click here to view the report.