Centre for Mental Health, December 2018
Report from the Centre for Mental Health exploring a number of local initiatives which are bridging the gap between primary care and secondary care services, supporting people who fall into this ‘grey area’ due to having more complex needs, not meeting secondary care thresholds, or presenting with multiple or medically unexplained symptoms. It looks at
- Identifying the opportunities for prevention and promotion of mental health
- Maximising social interventions for mental health
- Culture change – embracing the holistic approach
- Empowering the person – moving ‘from patient to person’
- Bridging the gap between primary and secondary care
Click here to view the full report.