The Gosall Library, April 2018
We now have access to BMJ Best Practice at Lancashire Care. BMJ Best Practice is a clinical decision support tool that takes you quickly and accurately to the latest evidence based information, whenever and wherever you need it. You can use BMJ Best Practice to:
- Search thousands of clinical topics and over 6,000 clinical guidelines
- Find answers fast using a layout that mirrors the patient consultation
- Access information anywhere, with offline access via the award winning BMJ Best Practice app
- Get step-by-step guidance via the unique treatment algorithm tables
- Watch procedural videos on common clinical conditions
- Check prescription guidance using linked drug databases and over 250 medical calculators
- Stay current with Important Updates and Cochrane Clinical Answers highlighted within each topic
- Ensure your ongoing professional development, with automatic CME/CPD tracking.
Access to BMJ Best Practice is with your LCFT OpenAthens account.
Once you have logged in with your OpenAthens account you can also create a personal account which will allow you download the BMJ Best Practice app and track your CME/CPD activity.